A unique experience, unforgettable memories!
Our First Scuba Dive is your first underwater diving experience with discovery of the underwater flora and fauna and "taking in hand" of the diving equipment.
Supervised by an instructor, you will discover the underwater world of the Côte de Granit Rose, guided by your supervisor who will manage all the technical aspects of diving.
The immersion lasts about twenty minutes at 6 meters depth maximum. The sensations will be at the rendezvous for this first contact with the world of silence.
At the end of your first bubbles, we will have the pleasure to give your First Scuba Dive certificate.
Age: 8 years old - non-compulsory medical certificate - parental authorization for young people under 18 years old.
How does it work?
- You will embark at the port of Trébeurden to go to Milliau Island.
- Once on diving spot, your Dive Master ou Instructor will show you the equipment your'gone use, will provide safety instructions and will explain signs used. Breathing underwater will become child's play.
- Your instructor will then accompany you underwater, at your own pace and you will discover the riches of our shallow depths.
- Your immersion time lasts 20 to 25 minutes and takes place between the surface and 6 meters deep.
- Have your morning or afternoon free to live this unforgettable experience.
- At the end of your first bubbles, we will have the pleasure to give First Scuba Dive certificate.
|Baptême / First Try Scuba Dive||52,00€|
Book your First Scuba Dive now, by e-mail or by phoning the secretariat : Contact